Desired candidate will possess the ability to work in a team oriented, high volume, and fast paced environment to deliver a memorable dining experience for our valued guests.
Demonstrating genuine hospitality and setting the stage for an exceptional dining experience by making every single guest feel welcome at the door and:
- Engaging in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
- Introducing guests to their server
- Managing restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations
- Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return
Helping to deliver an exceptional dining experience by:
- Ensuring the dining room and service area are clean, stocked + visually appealing
- Assisting servers in providing a great experience
- Clearing, cleaning and resetting tables to ensure they are ready for the next guest
- Running food to appropriate table, ensuring guests have what they need to enjoy their meal
Please note – we thank all applicants for their interest in working for Glo Restaurant, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Full and Part time hours will be available, candidates should have a flexible schedule and available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week.