We are searching for people to join our team who are passionate and take pride in their work. Full and Part time positions will be available. Still in school? No problem, we would love to pre hire you for the summer season!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide fast and thorough cleaning of all kitchen equipment and utensils, dishware, glassware and pots.
- Maintain sanitized and tidy the kitchen area.
- Break down boxes, recycling and garbage, sweeping, mopping, food preparation.
- Maintain department cleanliness in accordance with safety and hygiene procedures
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and other departments
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Looking to gain experience in the kitchen
- Love to have things organized and clean, are self-motivated and reliable
- Understands the importance of your role in a team and have a sense of urgency in accomplishing service standards
- Can juggle multiple tasks, manage your time well, and work well under pressure
- Must be able to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
- Food safe level 1 certificate preferred
- Ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks
- Able to work independently or as a team
Our commitment to you
Flexible work environment and room for advancement. Competitive wages with starting rates based on experience.
Competitive wage + tip pool
Please note – we thank all applicants for their interest in working for Glo Restaurant, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.